LOVE:
Hiking with my Ipod
Apple Crisp (Chef David's recipe)
Brown Rice Bread (Ditto)
Vanilla Carmel Herb Tea
Not Wearing Make-up Every Day
Not Fixing My Hair
Sweating a lot
Berries, Berries Berries
Laughing
Getting stronger
Boot Camp
Massage
Good Music for the Classes
All the Girls
DO NOT LOVE:
Carrots
Zucchini
Honeydew Melon
Swimming Laps
Eggs
Getting up at 5:30 am
Butt Shorts for Spinning
Recipe for 'Tear Inducing' Apple Crisp
4 Gala Apples - Peeled & Diced
1/2 cup Almonds - no skin - blended into meal
1/2 cup tasteless crackers - blended well
Cinnamon - to taste
1 packet Stevia
Set Oven to Broil
Mix almonds meal & crackers well
puree 1/3 of the apples with 1/2 of Almond Mix, Cinnamon & Stevia in blender or food processor
In a large skillet, combine puree and the rest of the diced apples. Cook on medium heat until apples are al dente. Stir continuously to prevent burning.
Spray a 9x5 baking dish with Pam
Spread apple mixture evenly into the dish
Sprinkle remaining Almond mix on the top.
Brown in the oven until crisp is nice & brown. Spray top of crisp with fake butter spray to help in the browning.
Makes 8 servings
~Kristin
I really hope you are allowed to share the brown rice bread recipe someday! I am totally intrigued by it. I've gotta say that the apple crisp almost sounds good after almost a week of 500 calories. I may just have to try it! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete