Today we get a massage!!!!! I am so excited because these trainers have found muscles that I sort of remember learning in my anatomy classes but I didn't know existed in my body. I can honestly say that every last one of them got worked out this week. Nothing was left behind at all.
Good thing I get to work out with a girl named Jackie. Not only does she keep me pumped up but she is the group cheerleader. You know how there are people who are just natural cheerleaders in life - she wasn't one in high school or anything - but she just keeps you going! I've been really lucky that my "at-home" workout partner, Sharon, is also a natural cheerleader. They are both full of energy and tell me I can keep going when I think I can't. How did I ever get so blessed?!? And to be honest with you, I've always really disliked "cheerleaders"..... So I am going to repent because I need them!
~Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment