Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 Saturday's In a Row & It's Final...Saturday is my Favorite Day

Amber, Lisa, Cherie, Adam, Me, Jackie, Tommi, Jennifer & Wayne in Front
Bell Canyon Reservoir (Pretty much the beginning of the hike except for the 15 min stair stepper climb)
Then we climbed for about 2 more hours and reached this incredibly beautiful waterfall:




And 3.5 hours later we got home & I had already burned 2300 calories. Massage, ahhhhh, raspberries with vanilla greek yogurt, mmmmmm = amazingly awesome Saturday so far! Plus, I felt no fear coming down - I do believe I am mastering the downhill speed.

2 comments:

  1. that waterfall is beautiful! How long of a hike was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the exact distance was up to the waterfall. It took the faster ones of our group about 1.5 hours to get up there. Everyone else made it up there in about 2 hours. I'll try to find out what the distance is.
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete